START YOUR SMHC APPLICATION TODAY
A Student Mental Health Certificate™ is defined as a professional who is responsible for the support and/or services provided to an individual with cognitive disorders that directly relates to the professional's specific scope of practice.
Student Mental Health Certificate Benefits:
- Demonstrate commitment to parents, supervisors and colleagues
- Promote a higher standard of care for those with cognitive disorders
- Improve quality of instruction in the classroom or clinic
- Be recognized as a leader by your peers and maximize your earning potential
Student Mental Health Certificate Eligibility Requirements:
- 14 hours of continuing education that directly relates to cognitive disorders (either previously earned or obtained through IBCCES); renewed every two years
- Pass the online Student Mental Health Competency Exam.
- Pay Registry fee: *$295.00 (Renewal fee: $149.00 every two years)
- Purchase orders are also accepted. E-mail your purchase order to [email protected] with the names and email addresses of those to certify. The individuals will then be sent their log in information.