START YOUR AC APPLICATION TODAY
The Autism Certificate (AC) is available for all professionals employed in a setting that requires you to work or have contact with individuals with autism. This Certificate recognizes professionals dedicated to promoting quality care in the field of Autism. The Autism Certificate does not require a Master's degree.
International Applicants: If you want to complete the IBCCES training for your AC in Arabic, please register here. If you want to complete the AC in Spanish, please register here.
Autism Certificate Benefits:
- Demonstrate autism commitment to parents, supervisors and colleagues
- Promote a higher standard of care for those on the autism spectrum
- Improve quality of instruction in the classroom or clinic
- Be recognized as a leader by your peers and maximize your earning potential
Autism Certificate Eligibility Requirements:
- 14 hours of continuing education that directly relates to autism (either previously earned or obtained through IBCCES); renewed every two years
- Pass the online Autism Certificate Competency Exam.
- Pay Registry fee: *$295.00 (Renewal fee: $149.00 every two years (Additional $51 for renewal training))
- Purchase orders are also accepted. E-mail your purchase order to [email protected] with the names and email addresses of those to certify. The individuals will then be sent their log in information.