START YOUR CAS APPLICATION TODAY
A Certified Autism Specialist™ is defined as a professional who is responsible for the support and/or services provided to an individual on the autism spectrum that directly relates to the professional's specific scope of practice.
International Applicants: If you want to complete the IBCCES training for your CAS in Arabic, please register here. If you want to complete the CAS in Spanish, please register here.
Certified Autism Specialist Benefits:
- Demonstrate autism commitment to parents, supervisors and colleagues
- Promote a higher standard of care for those on the autism spectrum
- Improve quality of instruction in the classroom or clinic
- Be recognized as a leader by your peers and maximize your earning potential
Certified Autism Specialist Eligibility Requirements:
- Master's Degree and two years experience working in your field who treats or supports individuals with autism (or a Bachelor's degree and 10+ years experience)
- 14 hours of continuing education that directly relates to autism (either previously earned or obtained through IBCCES); renewed every two years
- Pass the online Autism Competency Exam (included in registry fee)
- Pay Registry fee: *$495.00 (Renewal fee: $199.00 every two years (Additional $51 for renewal training))
- Purchase orders are also accepted. E-mail your purchase order to [email protected] with the names and email addresses of those to certify. The individuals will then be sent their log in information.