START YOUR CCC APPLICATION TODAY
The Certified Cognitive Coach (CCC) is available for all professionals employed in a setting that requires you to work or have contact with individuals with cognitive disabilities. This Certificate recognizes professionals dedicated to promoting quality care in the field of cognitive diasbilities. The Certified Cognitive Coach does not require a Master's degree.
Certified Cognitive Coach Benefits:
- Demonstrate autism committment to parents, supervisors and colleagues
- Promote a higher standard of care for those on the autism spectrum
- Improve quality of instruction in the classroom or clinic
- Be recognized as a leader by your peers and maximize your earning potential
Certified Cognitive Coach Eligibility Requirements:
- 14 hours of continuing education that directly relates to cognitive disorders (either previously earned or obtained through IBCCES); renewed every two years
- Pass the online Competency Exam.
- Pay Registry fee: *$395.00 (Renewal fee: $246 every two years - with training, or $195.00 every two years - without training)
- Purchase orders are also accepted. E-mail your purchase order to firstname.lastname@example.org with the names and email addresses of those to certify. The individuals will then be sent their log in information.