START YOUR ADVANCED CAS APPLICATION TODAY
An Advanced Certified Autism Specialist™ is defined as a professional who is responsible for the support and/or services provided to an individual on the autism spectrum that directly relates to the professional's specific scope of practice.
This ABA program course content was developed under the guidance of Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs) and other professionals with clinical ABA experience, so you can be guaranteed that you are learning from highly trained experts with extensive practical knowledge and experience.
The training and certification is designed to help master educators and licensed professionals successfully implement ABA programming in the home, center, school or community environments. During the course, you will be able to implement what you learn immediately to see how the training is making you a stronger ABA practitioner.
YOUR ADVANCED CAS PURCHASE INCLUDES THE CERTIFIED AUTISM SPECIALIST CERTIFICATION.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A 20% DISCOUNT BY PURCHASING THE CAS + ACAS BUNDLE.
CURRENT CERTIFIED AUTISM SPECIALISTS: Click HERE to upgrade to the ACAS
Advanced Certified Autism Specialist Benefits:
- Demonstrate autism commitment to parents, supervisors and colleagues
- Promote a higher standard of care for those on the autism spectrum
- Improve quality of instruction in the classroom or clinic
- Be recognized as a leader by your peers and maximize your earning potential
Advanced Certified Autism Specialist Eligibility Requirements:
- Master's Degree and two years' experience working in your field who treats or supports individuals with autism (or a Bachelor's degree and 10+ years' experience)
- Applicants must have met the requirements and been approved to become a Certified Autism Specialist. Requirements include: earn 14 hours of continuing education that directly relates to Autism, and pass the online Autism Competency Exam (CAS included with the ACAS)
- Applicant must have earned 21 hours of continuing education in Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) (renewed every two years); currently included in your ACAS purchase
- Pass the online Advanced Certified Autism Competency Exam (included in registry fee)
- Pay Registry fee: *$875.00 (Renewal fee: $299.00 every two years)
- Purchase orders are also accepted. E-mail your purchase order to email@example.com with the names and email addresses of those to certify. The individuals will then be sent their log in information.