START YOUR ADVANCED AC APPLICATION TODAY
An Advanced Autism Certificate holder is defined as a professional who is responsible for the support and/or services provided to an individual on the autism spectrum that directly relates to the professional's specific scope of practice.
Advanced Autism Certificate Benefits:
- Demonstrate autism committment to parents, supervisors and colleagues
- Promote a higher standard of care for those on the autism spectrum
- Improve quality of instruction in the classroom
- Be recognized as a leader by your peers and maximize your earning potential
Advanced Autism Certificate Eligibility Requirements:
- Currently employed in a setting that requires you to work or have contact with individuals with autism
- Currently hold certification with an Autism Certificate
- Applicant must have earned 14 hours of continuing education in Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) (renewed every two years)
- Pass the online Advanced Autism Competency Exam (included in registry fee)
- Pay Registry fee: *$555.00 (Renewal fee: $249.00 every two years)
- Purchase orders are also accepted. E-mail your purchase order to email@example.com with the names and email addresses of those to certify. The individuals will then be sent their log in information.
*Registration fee will be refunded if the applicant is not approved by the board for any reason during the application process (minus $150 to cover processing and exam fee). Otherwise all sales are final. Registration indicates that you have read and agreed to the IBCCES Financial Terms and Conditions, Ethical Responsibilities and Standards of Practice.