START YOUR ADVANCED AC APPLICATION TODAY
An Advanced Autism Certificate holder is defined as a professional who is responsible for the support and/or services provided to an individual on the autism spectrum that directly relates to the professional's specific scope of practice.
Advanced Autism Certificate Benefits:
- Demonstrate autism committment to parents, supervisors and colleagues
- Promote a higher standard of care for those on the autism spectrum
- Improve quality of instruction in the classroom or clinic
- Be recognized as a leader by your peers and maximize your earning potential
Advanced Autism Certificate Eligibility Requirements:
- Currently employed in a setting that requires you to work or have contact with individuals with autism
- Currently hold certification with an Autism Certificate
- Applicant must have earned 14 hours of continuing education in Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) (renewed every two years)
- Pass the online Advanced Autism Competency Exam (included in registry fee)
- Pay Registry fee: *$555.00 (Renewal fee: $249.00 every two years)
- Purchase orders are also accepted. E-mail your purchase order to email@example.com with the names and email addresses of those to certify. The individuals will then be sent their log in information.