START YOUR CCC APPLICATION TODAY
The Certified Cognitive Coach (CCC) is available for all professionals employed in a setting that requires you to work or have contact with individuals with cognitive disabilities. This Certificate recognizes professionals dedicated to promoting quality care in the field of cognitive diasbilities. The Certified Cognitive Coach does not require a Master's degree.
Certified Cognitive Coach Benefits:
- Demonstrate autism committment to parents, supervisors and colleagues
- Promote a higher standard of care for those on the autism spectrum
- Improve quality of instruction in the classroom
- Be recognized as a leader by your peers and maximize your earning potential
Certified Cognitive Coach Eligibility Requirements:
- Applicant must earn and maintain 14 professional development or CE hours relating to Autism every two years.
- Pass the online Autism Certificate Competency Exam.
- Pay Registry fee: *$395.00 (Renewal fee: $195.00 every two years)
- Purchase orders are also accepted. E-mail your purchase order to email@example.com with the names and email addresses of those to certify. The individuals will then be sent their log in information.
*Registration fee will be refunded if the applicant is not approved by the board for any reason during the application process (minus $150 to cover processing and exam fee). Otherwise all sales are final. Registration indicates that you have read and agreed to the IBCCES Financial Terms and Conditions, Ethical Responsibilities and Standards of Practice.